Servicing All of the Beaches and Greater Jacksonville
(904) 724-GROW (4769)
PROVIDING AGGRESSIVE, RESPONSIVE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SERVICES SINCE 1995!
Lawn, Shrub and Tree Fertilization & Pest Control
Servicing all of the Beaches and Greater Jacksonville!
Removing small soil cores from a lawn reduces compaction, improves rooting and helps control thatch build-up. Core aeration also speeds applications of lime and fertilizer into the root zone. Lawns in Northeast Florida benefit from one or two core aerations per year in Spring and early Fall.
Benefits of Aeration
- Reduces soil compaction
- Improves grass rooting
- Promotes thatch breakdown
- Improves drought tolerance
- Enhanced fertilizer uptake
Why Aerate Your Home Lawn?
- Increases soil oxygen in poor drainage areas
- Reduces the possibility of fungus
- Home lawns with heavy traffic get compacted
- Compacted lawns buildup thatch faster
- Fertilizers penetrate the soil much faster
Call MAXLAWN CORP
(904) 724-4769 (GROW).